This Policy applies to information we collect through the Platform and in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Platform.
We may amend this Policy at any time by posting a revised version on the Platform. Each revised version will state its effective date, and your continued use of the Platform after the stated effective date constitutes your acceptance of its terms.
1. The Information We Collect and Store.
We collect and store the following Information when you are using the Services:
- Information You Provide. When you register for, or access, the Platform or the Services, we collect some personal Information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information“), such as your name, phone number, email address, and home and business postal addresses. If you are a freelancer, we may ask you for additional information, such as your PayPal email address, location (city/state/country only), your personal website and other social media accounts, your education background and the languages you are fluent in.
We do not store any credit card or other payment information from you.
- Files. We collect and store the files or materials you upload, download, or access with the Services, including profiles you create, pictures you post, files you upload, and other information directly related to your use of the Services or offering of your own services using the Platform (“Files“). If you add a File to the Platform that has been previously uploaded by you or another user, we associate all or a portion of the previous File with your account rather than storing a duplicate.
- Log Data. When you use the Services, we automatically record Information from the device you use, its software, and your activity using the Services. This includes the device’s Internet Protocol (“IP“) address, browser type, the web page(s) visited before you came to our Platform, Information you search for on our Platform, locale preferences, identification numbers associated with your devices, your mobile carrier, date and time stamps associated with transactions, system configuration, metadata concerning your Files, and other interactions with the Services.
- Third Parties. We process Personal Information that we collect from public sources, such as data that is available on Twitter profiles, from third party vendors and/or from other commercially available sources. We also receive information from advertising and marketing partners in order to manage and measure our campaigns, and if you link, connect, or login to your account with a third-party service (e.g. Google or Twitter), we also receive certain information, such as your registration and profile information from that service. This information varies and is controlled by that service or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service.
2. How We Use Your Information
- Personal Information. We use Personal Information, Files, and data collected from cookies and other techniques described above: (i) to provide and improve our Services and customer service, (ii) to administer your use of the Services, (iii) to better understand your needs and interests, (iv) to personalize and improve your experience, (v) to provide or offer Platform updates and product announcements; (vi) to contact you as requested by you or required to provide our services, (vii) to promote and advertise our service, including by sending you direct marketing communications about our products, services or promotions that may be of interest to you, (viii) to protect the rights of our employees, users, suppliers, business partners, and our own rights, (ix) to enforce our legal terms for using the Service, (x) to take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding, (xi) to prevent and remediate fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity theft, cyber-attacks and other illegal activities and misuse of the Service, (xii) to comply with any requests and orders of law enforcement agencies and authorities, and (xiii) for any other purpose with your consent.
- Files. Files are stored with a cloud storage service and be accessed and downloaded by you. We do not access or use your Files other than in aggregated reports that do not contain, nor that can be used to extract, personally identifiable information.
- Aggregated Information. We use and disclose aggregated information about you in which you are not personally identifiable (“De-Identified Data“) without restriction.
- Analytics. We also collect and use some Personal Information (ourselves or by using third party services) using logging, cookies and similar tracking technologies, such as IP addresses, which can sometimes be correlated with Personal Information. We use this Information for the above purposes and to monitor and analyze use of the Services, for the Services’ technical administration, to increase our Services’ functionality and user-friendliness, and to verify users have the authorization needed for the Services to process their requests.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Your Use. We will display your Personal Information in your profile page according to the preferences you set in your profile or in the Platform. You can review and revise your profile Information at any time. When you publish your Personal Information and/or share your data with other users, you do so at your own risk. While we strive to protect your privacy, it is your responsibility to ensure that other users will comply with your standards.
- Service Providers, Business Partners and Others. We do not sell your Personal Information, Files or other information about you, other than De-Identified Data, to third parties. We use certain trusted third-party companies and individuals to help us provide, analyze, and improve the Services (including data storage, maintenance services, database management, web analytics, payment processing, and improvement of the Services’ features). These third parties have access to your Information only for purposes of performing these limited tasks on our behalf and under obligations similar to those in our Privacy and Use Policy. We use industry standard storage service to store your Files and other Information. We also share your Personal Information with third parties, such as social networks, for the above purposes and to offer you services or products.
- Integrations. We allow third party integrators (“Integrators“) to create applications and/or tools that supplement or enhance the Services (the “Integrations“). If you choose to access any such Integrations, the Integrators will access (via API or other methods) and use information you provide solely for the purpose of supplementing or enhancing the Services through the Integrations.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement Requests; Protection of Our Rights. We disclose to outside parties Files and Personal Information stored in the Platform and information about you that we collect when we have a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with a law, regulation or compulsory legal request; (b) protect the safety of any person from death or serious bodily injury; (c) prevent fraud or abuse of us, our Services or our users; or (d) to protect our or third party property rights and to respond to claims against us. If we provide your Files to a law enforcement agency as set forth above, we will remove our encryption from the Files before providing them to law enforcement. However, we will not be able to access and decrypt any Files on your behalf or that you encrypted prior to storing them via the Services.
- Transfers of Our Business. If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your Information will be transferred as part of that transaction.
- Related Entities. We share your information with our corporate affiliates that are related by common control for the purposes listed herein.
- De-Identified Data. We disclose De-Identified Data at our discretion, such as in connection with the usage statistics of our Services.
4. Our Retention of Your Information
- Data Retention. We retain and use your Personal Information as necessary to fulfill the purposes of using such information under this policy, to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We will keep aggregated non-identifiable information without limitation, and to the extent reasonable, we will delete or de-identify potentially identifiable information, when we no longer need to process the information in an identifiable form.
Consistent with these requirements, we will delete your Personal Information upon request. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Information from our servers and backed-up versions might exist after deletion.
- Changing or Deleting Your Information. If you are registered as the account holder, you may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information provided in your registration or account profile by changing the “account settings.” In some cases, we retain copies of your Personal Information and Files if required by law. For questions about your Personal Information or Files on our Services, please contact us using the information provided below. We will respond to your inquiry within 30 days. If you no longer wish to receive communications from us, please follow the “unsubscribe” instructions provided in any of those communications, or update your account settings, as applicable.
- Account Access. You have the ability to:
- access, add, delete, modify or save Files and other Information in and about your use of the Platform;
- request deletion of your account in the platform by sending us a deletion request to our contact support;
- disclose, restrict, or access Information that you have provided or that is made available to you when using the Platform; and
- control how your account may be accessed, modified or deleted.
5. Our Protection of Your Personal Information.
- Encryption. When you enter sensitive Information (such as a social security number) on our order forms and when you add or upload Files, we encrypt the transmission of that Information using secure socket layer (SSL) technology.
- Security. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Platform, you can contact us through the contact information provided below.
6. Age Restrictions
- By entering into this Policy, You acknowledge and agree that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and that this Policy forms a binding, enforceable agreement between you and us.
- Our Services are not directed to persons under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13 years of age. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us through the contact information provided below. If we become aware that a child under 13 years of age has provided us with Personal Information, we will take steps to delete such Information.
7. Do Not Track
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a DoNotTrack (“DNT“) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. No uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this policy.
8. Third Party Links
This Policy may change from time to time; any changes we make to this Policy will be posted on this Site, we will also take any other steps, to the extent required by applicable law, including notifying you about material changes. Changes to this Policy are effective as of the stated “Last Updated” date. We recommend that you check the Policy periodically for any updates or changes.
10. Contacting Us
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact directly.